Dear Amy:
Thank you very much.
您幫忙我很多。按照您的指示,我綜合心智活動的假設語氣使用,凡牽涉到單純的心智活動則用假設語氣。如果出自感覺,則視所指的時態而定而不用假設語氣,如:I feel she will pass the exam.
所以,think這個字牽涉比較複雜,如果是單純的心智活動,則用假設語氣,如:I think the patient would recover. 如果是發自一廂情願的感覺,則不用假設語氣,如您所提到的,I think he will come this afternoon. 等等的句子。
我現在舉不出其他例子。但文法書上提到類似的字。出於心智活動的子句用假設語氣,而同一個字用在出於感覺的子句則按時態而定。以前沒注意到think也是這一類型的字,謝謝您的提醒。
Best Regards
by Valerius Li
From: amylin@tkgsh.tn.edu.tw
To: valeriusyehchenglee@hotmail.com
Subject: RedHill & ASTC Grammarian Report
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:19:08 +0800
Valerius:
I can see you worked very hard on whatever role you played. You did very great job. However, the following information is for your reference:
1. Thanks a lot. 已是慣用語. 請參考cambridge dictionaries 或ㄧ般字典. (就像 take it for granted也是慣用片語, 否則介係詞for後面怎可接pp? another ex. "She won't lend you any money, and that's for sure"- sure 並非名詞呀, 但一般習慣用法就是如此)
2. think - 非假設語氣用法, 後面所接子句受詞的時態視情形而定。 ex.- I think he will come this afternoon. 2. I can't think why she married him. (married 非因假設而用過去式, 而是因已經 發生的事,故用過去式) 3. I think I was wrong. I want to apologize for it now. (我認為我以前錯了, 故 用過去式, 與假設無關) 4. I think she is full of energy; I think she is a great mother; 認定是事實, 故用現在式, 與假設用法不同,不需 加 should be.
Amy Lin of RHTC
星期日, 10月 14, 2007
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言