星期六, 11月 24, 2007

Hello my dear members,

This Tuesday we had an official meeting and we discussed some issues about our Toastmaster Club. Angela had sent the report for us. I am charge of the Christmas celebration — Sing Competition. December is a warm month because there is a special holiday in this month--Christmas.So we are going to have a special activity to celebrate it. I found that our club hides a lot of talent who good at singing and dancing so we decided to hold a sing competition and provide chances for them to show their accomplishment of singing and dancing.We will hold this activity on 9th December. The location is錢櫃KTV(西門店) .
9th December is coming very soon if you can join this activity please send me an email or call me before 28th November. I will count the attendant and make a reservation for this activity. I will separate all attendants in two groups to compete. Each group has a leader. Leaders need to allocate your teammates for each competition. There will have 5 events of sing competition in our activity. Please prepare 3 songs for your competition and don’t forget to inform me before 28th November if you can join this activity. We welcome your friends and family to join us as well. If you have any question about our Christmas Celebration please call me immediately.We can also talk about the details at our meeting next Wednesday. Hope to hear from you soon.
Have a nice weekend
Sierra(0919-815-865)
主旨:12/9 歌唱比賽

比賽項目:
1.英文歌曲
2.國語歌曲
3.深情對唱組
4.對嘴歌唱比賽
5.才藝表演

PS. VPM將在11/28前統計參加人數,並預約包廂,所有參加者將以抽籤方式分成2隊,以紅白對抗方式進行比賽,各隊隊長將分配隊員參加以上五項比賽。對於活動若有任何問題請直接跟我聯絡,我將盡力為您處理。

沒有留言: